|| Instrument clusters – CAN | CANopen | SAE J1939
TFT colour display
Tailored to your requirements
Whether in off-road utility vehicles, forestry and agricultural
applications or in industrial lawn mowers, fork lift trucks,
scissor lifts and specialised vehicles –
BAUSER instrument clusters complement the aesthetics
of OEM’s equipment, combining several single indication
instruments into one unit, improving supervision and control.
Benefit from our wide range of varieties and our experience as a
long-standing A-supplier of numerous, worldwide leading OEMs:
- Instrument clusters with CANbus interface for onboard data
network or digital and analogue inputs.
- CANopen, SAE J1939 or other serial communication
protocols for engines and electronic control units (ECUs).
- Extensive range of casing sizes and custom front fascias
guarantee a unique design of standard units tailored to your
- Designed and produced to withstand tough environmental
requirements. Special hardware treatments and production procedures render the instruments resistant to severe
shocks and vibrations, extreme variations in temperature and extreme
- The front protection of IP67 provides a resistance to salt
spray or high-pressure cleaning. If requested, the rear can be resistant up to IP65 via a super-seal
- Extensive certifications, endurance test approvals and
environmental tests were successfully passed.