– Tailored to your requirements
Whether in off-road utility vehicles, forestry and agricultural applications or in industrial lawn mowers, fork lift trucks, scissor lifts and specialised vehicles – BAUSER instrument clusters complement the aesthetics of OEM’s equipment, combining several single indication instruments into one unit, improving supervision and control.
Benefit from our wide range of varieties and our experience as a long-standing A-supplier of numerous, worldwide leading OEMs:
- Instrument clusters with CANbus interface for onboard data network or digital and analogue inputs.
- ANopen, SAE J1939 or other serial communication protocols for engines and electronic control units (ECUs).
- Extensive range of casing sizes and custom front fascias guarantee a unique design of standard units tailored to your requirements.
- Designed and produced to withstand tough environmental requirements. Special hardware treatments and production procedures render the instruments resistant to severe shocks and vibrations, extreme variations in temperature and extreme applications.
- The front protection of IP67 provides a resistance to salt spray or high-pressure cleaning. If requested, the rear can be resistant up to IP65 via a super-seal connector.
- Extensive certifications, endurance test approvals and environmental tests were successfully passed.